If so, consider Reynolds CA 211 MM. This hot melt adhesive is a mid-melt EVA…
Reynolds formulation for this aggressive high peel strength, medium viscosity, pressure-sensitive hot melt adhesive proves to be a versatile product that is used by many industries.
Some manufacturers use the 51-010 as a pick-up adhesive in the core winding of rolls of parchment paper, aluminum foil, and tissue paper. Reynco 51-010’s high peel strength provides fast pick-up and will hold the substrate with no slippage as the roll is auto-winded. The versatile adhesive can either be extruded or spray-applied.
Reynco 50-010 Used In Many Industries
- The automotive industry finds this product well-suited for below-the-beltline automotive sound-deadening, such as molded foams or die-cut shoddy pads, which are commonly used in automotive flooring, door-trim, quarter-panels, and trunk-trim.
- Custom packaging and foam fabricating industries use this adhesive as it adheres well to specialty foams, offering long open time and immediate bonding strength.
- Labels, envelopes, and shipping bags are used in conjunction with release liners and have been field-proven in global shipping conditions for years.
- The carpet industry uses this product to back coat carpet seaming tape applications because of its strong bonding strength.
- For garage doors, Reynco 51-010 proves itself to be a premium high-tack product in the garage door industry. It is utilized for foam to metal and for EPS to HIPS applications.
Contact Our Specialized Team of Salespeople to Learn How Reynolds Can Help with Your Application