Bags and Sacks
Bags and sacks represent a good market for our dry adhesives, water based adhesives and coatings, and hot melts.
Many of our products are designed for multi-wall bags, smaller bags and specialties, and supersacks. The applications in bags are wide, varied and constantly evolving. Though most of the technology in this market-place is quite dated, there have been some innovations of late that involve the use of poly woven bags and plastics. This has displaced some use of paper bags, but the market for paper is still quite large.
You will see our products throughout a number of applications including:
- Pinch bottom
- Seam, bottom pastes, spot pastes
- Cold-water-soluble, one bag starches, that do not require high shear or heat
- Poly to seam
- Film lamination, poly to kraft
- PVOH / Clay one-bag products
- Polyester laminating
- VAE replacement for acrylic products
- Contact us for more information.